Colorado Masters Swimming Association Clubs and Workout Groups
All members must sign up with a nationally recognized swim club such as Colorado Masters, Air Force Masters, Cheyenne Mountain Masters, or Wyoming Masters or swim as unattached. Swimming unattached means you will not be eligible to participate in relays or be eligible to earn points at any USMS sanctioned event.
Within each national swim club are local workout groups, click the links at the right for information about workout groups for each of the COMSA national swim clubs.
Register a New Club or Workout Group
Please email the COMSA secretary if you want to register your club or workout group. You will need to provide the following information:
- Club (Air Force, Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado or Wyoming)
- Workout group name
- Region (Denver Metro, Northern Colorado, etc.)
- Web site (if applicable)
- Primary contact's name, phone and email
- Coach's name, phone and email
- Clubs will need to provide the appropriate annual registration fee as required by USMS. There is no fee to register a workout group with COMSA.