2009 Kevin Nash Scholarship Requirements
- A high school swimmer who participated on a high school swim team for grades 9-12 and will graduate in the Spring of 2009.
- Be related to a current member of the Colorado Masters Swimming Association (COMSA).
- Write a 750 word essay of the swimmer's favorite swimming related memory.
- Have a coach write about your workout habits and other personal feelings about the swimmer.
- Application deadline is March 15, 2009
- Applications should be sent to Jeff Magouirk as Word Documents or PDFs.
- All applications need to have:
the swimmer's name
name of the school that the swimmer will be attending in the Fall of 2009
- A copy of the related COMSA member's card and applicant's relationship to COMSA member
Winners will be notified by April 15, 2009. All decisions of the judges are final. Checks will be made out to the name of school and be mailed to the winners of the scholarships on August 4, 2009. If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Magouirk.