Top Ten Recorder Job Description
TOP TEN RECORDER: Job Description and Desired Skills
More information: http://www.usms.org/admin/lmschb/
• A computer with Internet access
• Software, such as Meet Manager, to compile Top Ten submissions (the specific software used will be based on LMSC needs and available from the LMSC or the Records & Tabulation Committee)
• Good computer skills
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work with web applications
• Familiarity with rules for USMS meets, such as splits, legal relays, etc.
• Familiarity with USMS membership IDs and how to determine current membership
• Familiarity with USMS rules regarding club affiliation, especially for relays
• Forward and/or upload meet results to the Meet Results database throughout the year for the LMSC’s Sanctioned meets and received recognized meets.
• Compile and report individual Top Ten times for each course (SCY, LCM, SCM) from all sanctioned LMSC meets and all received recognized meets, by the deadlines, in the proper format, as described in the Guide to Operations (GTO) http://www.usms.org/admin/lmschb/gto_rectab_general.pdf.
• Report all valid relay times along with the above Top Ten times, per the GTO.
• Work with LMSC Meet Directors to ensure that appropriate Record Applications are submitted in a timely manner to the appropriate person.
• Track LMSC pool measurement forms and submit new forms for inclusion in the national database.